When you use the Bank card payout method, you get payment for your work directly to your bank card and then pay online and offline stores, withdraw cash, and perform other transactions.
- US dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
- Russian ruble (RUB)
Please note that if the currency of your balance in Smartcat is different from the selected currency of your bank card, then the funds will be converted to the currency of your bank card using the Smartcat exchange rate.
The commission fee is:
- 4% of the payment amount for Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Russia, Ukraine, unless you have special agreements with the customer.
- 2.9% of the payment amount for other countries , unless you have special agreements with the customer.
You can view a list of companies that are reimbursing your commission in the My Payouts section (click the Learn more button on your payout method).
Minimum and maximum payout amount
- RUB: from 100 RUB to 200,000 RUB
- USD: from 10 USD
- EUR: from 10 EUR
- UAH: from 270 UAH
Smartcat allows setting the minimum amount, starting from which the payment will be sent to you. For more information please refer to this article.
Details required for receiving payments
Bank cards in USD, EUR, UAH. To receive payment in USD, EUR, UAH, you must select the payout currency, then enter the card number, card expiration date, cardholder's name in Latin.
Bank card in RUB. To receive payment in RUB, you must specify the name of the cardholder (Name, surname, patronymic in Latin) and card number. The holder's name must be listed even if you are adding an unnamed card.
After you provide your payment information, we will moderate the card, which usually takes no more than two days.
If your card does not pass moderation, you will receive an email at the address provided in your profile asking for more information.
Please note that the first and last name must match the one you specified in your profile. According to clause 4 (B) of the user agreement, the information specified in the account must be complete and reliable, therefore we cannot make payments to a card in rubles that is not issued to you.
- Speed. Payouts are processed up to 3 business days on the Smartcat side and up to 1 business day on the side of the bank that issued the card;
- Simplicity. No need to fill in a lot of details.
Some banks may restrict the receipt of this type of payment (OST transactions - Original Credit Transfer). If the payment to your card was declined for this reason, you can try to link the card of another bank.
At the moment, there are restrictions on cards issued by some banks in Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine. If the payment cannot be sent to your bank, an error message will appear when you select the payout method. If there is no error message, then sending payments to your bank is available.
Supported payment systems
- Bank card in USD, EUR, UAH (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro)
- Bank card in RUB (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I chose this method, but the payment was rejected. Why?
A: We recommend following these steps:
- Make sure that your card details are entered correctly, and that the card is active and has not expired.
- If payment is made to the card in rubles, then additionally make sure that the card is issued in Russia
- If the card details are correct and the card is active, contact the bank that issued the card to find out the reasons for the payment rejection
- Make sure your card is a debit or credit card, prepaid cards are not accepted.
Q: How are funds transferred to a bank card? What is the purpose of the payment?
A: To send funds to the card, the direct deposit method is used using Visa Direct\Mastercard Moneysend. This type of transaction is called OCT - Original Credit Transaction. In this case, funds are credited directly to the card, without using the SWIFT system.
For these types of transactions, it is not possible to specify a payment description. How the payment will look on the statement will depend on many factors (including the country, the card issuing bank).
Q: I cannot find the payment. What does the payment look like on the bank statement?
A: The sender is Smartcat Europe BV, the statement may also not indicate the sender. For these types of transactions, it is not possible to specify a payment description. How the payment will look on the statement will depend on many factors (including the country, the card issuing bank).
Q: What should I do if the payment is listed as successfully sent in my personal account, but the funds have not been credited to the card?
A: We recommend following these steps:
- Please make sure that you have linked the same card that you expect to receive funds to.
- Check your card statement. You may not have received a credit notification, but the money was received on your card.
- Contact Smartcat support email@example.com . Along with the request, we recommend that you send your card statement, which should clearly show your name and the last 4 digits of your card, and the date of the statement request should be from the date the payment was sent to the current date.
- Follow the advice of the support team.
If, according to Smartcat, the payment was successful, then we will provide you with ARN and RNN codes as proof of payment. RRN (Reference Retrieval Number)/ARN (Acquirer's Reference Number) are unique identifiers assigned by the servicing bank when the payment is initiated.
You need to contact the claims department of your bank with a written application with ARN and RNN, indicating that this amount was sent directly to the card via Visa Direct\Mastercard Moneysend.
If the bank does not find the transaction, please ask for an official letter of confirmation from the issuing bank that the payment using the details provided could not be found.
Q: I have funds in my balance and added a card as a payout method, but Smartcat did not send the payment, why?
A: There may be several reasons:
- Your payment deadline has not come up. We usually send funds within 1-3 days after they are credited to your Smartcat account balance.
- Your balance has not reached the minimum payout amount after which Smartcat can send you a payment. For more information please refer to this article.
- Your card has not been moderated.
- If your card does not pass moderation, we will send an email to the address in your profile asking for more information. Please check your email (including your Spam folder), we may be waiting for your reply in order to send the payment.
Q: For which countries is this method available?
A: To see if this method is available to you, check your options when adding a payout method in the My Payouts section. If it is listed for the country or region you selected, you will be able to link your bank card as a payout method.
Receiving a payment to a card in RUB is available only for the Russian Federation.
Receiving a payment to a card in UAH is available only for Ukraine.
Available countries for receiving card payments in USD and EUR
|Åland Islands||Egypt||Isle of Man||Netherlands||Singapore|
|Albania||Equatorial Guinea||Italy||New Caledonia||Sint Maarten (Dutch part)|
|Anguilla||Falkland Islands (the) [Malvinas]||Kiribati||Niger||Solomon Islands|
|Antarctica||Faroe Islands||Kuwait||Nigeria||South Africa|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Fiji||Lao People's Democratic Republic||Norfolk Island||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Benin||French Polynesia||Lithuania||Palau||Svalbard and Jan Mayen|
|Bermuda||French Southern Territories||Luxembourg||Papua New Guinea||Swaziland|
|Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba||Gambia||Macedonia||Philippines||Thailand|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Georgia||Madagascar||Pitcairn||Togo|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Gibraltar||Malaysia||Korea||Tonga|
|Cameroon||Grenada||Mali||Romania||Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Cabo Verde||Guadeloupe||Malta||Saint Barthélemy||Uganda|
|Cayman Islands||Guam||Northern Mariana Islands||Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Chile||Guernsey||Marshall Islands||Saint Kitts and Nevis||United States Minor Outlying Islands|
|Christmas Island||Guinea||Martinique||Saint Martin (French part)||Uruguay|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Guinea-Bissau||Mauritania||Saint Pierre and Miquelon||Vanuatu|
|Cook Islands||Guyana||Mexico||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Viet Nam|
|Croatia||Haiti||Micronesia||American Samoa||British Virgin Islands|
|Curaçao||Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Monaco||San Marino||U.S. Virgin Islands|
|Cyprus||Holy See||Mongolia||Sao Tome and Principe||Wallis and Futuna|
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.