No payout options are currently available to residents of Kosovo and Crimea.
Fees: A fee is included unless you and the customer have agreed otherwise. You can check the list of the companies that reimburse your fees on the My Payouts page (click on the button "Learn more" on your payout method).
Processing time: Up to 5 business days on Smartcat’s side and up to 3 business days on the bank’s side.
How to choose: On the My Payouts page
Comments and limitations:
Smartcat allows you to specify the minimum amount of payout you would like to obtain. For details, refer to this article.
- Payouts are made to Visa, MasterСard, and Maestro credit and debit cards only.
- Payouts cannot be made to prepaid cards including Revolut cards.
- Bank card: the minimum payout threshold is 10 USD or 10 EUR.
- Bank card: the maximum payout amount is 2,000 EUR per transaction and 10,000 EUR per month (or the equivalent in USD).
- Payoneer: the minimum payout amount is 10 USD or 10 EUR.
|Country||Local Wire Transfer||International Wire Transfer||Bank card||PayPal||Payoneer|
|Currency: USD||Currency: USD, EUR||Currency: USD||Currency: USD, EUR|
|3 USD||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Ask support team||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|EUR||No fees||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Czech Republic||EUR||No fees||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Croatia||EUR||No fees||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Hungary||EUR||No fees||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Macedonia (North Macedonia)||3 USD||2.9%||Payoneer fee|
|Montenegro||3 USD||2.9%||Payoneer fee|
in PLN: 12 PLN;
in EUR: no fees
|3 USD||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Romania||EUR||No fees||2.9%||Up to 2%|
|Serbia||3 USD||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Slovakia||EUR||No fees||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|
|Slovenia||EUR||No fees||2.9%||Up to 2%||Payoneer fee|