Many companies find it challenging or even impossible to make payments to individuals, especially to those who are located overseas. Smartcat provides a simple and efficient solution to this problem, enabling you to request and receive a payment from all your clients, even if they are not registered in Smartcat.
This arrangement is beneficial both to you and your clients:
- You can receive payments using your preferred method. Your client pays using their preferred method as well — the same way as if they were working with a corporate vendor.
- You will not face any currency exchange issues when receiving money from overseas clients. The payment is credited right to your bank card or using any other method of choice.
- Both you and your clients save time and money.
All you have to do is request the payment by completing the following steps:
1. Click My payouts in the main panel and then click Request a Payment in the Get paid for non-Smartcat projects panel.
2. In the Payment request form, provide the required details, check that they are correct and click Next.
3. Enter your client’s email address. You can use the predefined message wording or customize it for the specific client. Click Send Request after all the necessary adjustments.
Your request will be sent to your client via email and all they have to do is click on a link to make the payment. Once the payment is received by Smartcat, the funds will be credited to your Smartcat balance and automatically sent to you via your preferred payout method.
You can also ready about the steps clients need to follow to process your request.
So far so good, but how much does it cost to your client?
A client will pay 0-20% on top of the requested payment depending on his account type and subscription plan and will see the total cost with the fee already included.
Did this article help you find the answer you were looking for? If not or if you have further questions, please contact our support team.