Customize the minimum payout
The mechanism for accumulating and sending out payouts via Smartcat is now more flexible and easily customized. Now you are able to instruct the system to send your payouts only after a certain minimum threshold is exceeded.
By default, this threshold is set to the lowest possible value allowed by the payment provider, but you can always increase it as follows:
- Go to My Payouts and choose your preferred payout method. The default threshold amount is shown in Minimum payout amount.
- Specify any other amount at your discretion.
If you prefer to continue receiving payouts as you did in the past, simply ignore the instructions above.
Automatic upload of job registers
Smartcat enables you to upload the list of jobs your freelancers performed and get a payment invoice, even if these jobs were done outside our platform. Previously this process was manual and, consequently, time-consuming. Now you can obtain a prepared invoice right after uploading a list of jobs, and the job register is processed automatically.
To learn more about job list processing, refer to our Help center.
Single Sign-On (SSO) support
In this release Smartcat officially launches the ability for Corporate customers to manage their users via a Single Sign-On (SSO) provider.
SSO is an authentication process that allows users to log in to multiple applications and services with a single set of credentials, irrespective of the platform, technology, or domain used. Smartcat currently supports three major authentication systems: ADFS, Azure AD, and Okta.
For details, please refer to this article.
Inviting suppliers directly from the Tasks page
We have greatly simplified and partially automated the supplier selection process by adding the ability to invite My Team suppliers directly from the Projects > Tasks tab.
After specifying a new project’s basic attributes, open the Tasks tab and click Invite. This will display a list of suitable suppliers found in your My Team. If no such suppliers are available in MyTeam, Smartcat will suggest a few Marketplace candidates.
- In projects that use Machine Translation (MT) source segment tags are now correctly inserted into the target segments. Whether you are applying pre-translation or adding MT segments from Translation Memory by double-clicking them in the CAT panel, segment tags will be added automatically exactly as they appear in the source segment.
- Fixed the issue that caused incorrect tag positioning for nested tags when using the Alt+N shortcut.
- The segment manual blocking functionality in the Smartcat editor is now available for each segment, no matter how many segments the document contains or what is the segment’s ID number.